Due to growing concern over the possible spread of the coronavirus the Board has determined to cancel the March 19 meeting. 
A decision on whether or not to hold the April 16 meeting will be made at least one week before that meeting.

Thursday, March 19, 2019
at the Dollar Bay Fire Hall
Starting at 7:00pm